Probably, there is not a single person who at least once in his life did not face such a problem: a stain appeared on his clothes (and it doesn’t matter what). About how to remove various stains from clothes, you can write a collection of works. But today’s article will be devoted to talking about how to remove white stains from black clothes. Of course, stains are more clearly visible on white and colored fabric, but you should not think that black fabric does not get dirty at all. Get dirty, and how. But how to remove stains from it? The methods are slightly different from those that should be used when removing stains from white and colored items.
So, let’s start.
The first stage
First, the product must be prepared:
- Determine what you still soiled your clothes with. For some complex stains, removal requires special substances. In most cases, identical means are used, which we will talk about below.
- Check how the fabric will react to the stain remover you are going to use. It is best to first check their effect on some unnecessary thing made of the same material. If you do not do this, you risk simply spoiling the product.
- Wash clothes at a temperature not higher than 40 degrees.
The most important advice ! Do not use hot water to wash the contaminated item. High temperature will only fix the stains, not remove them.
Be sure to process dirty things only inside out – this way, after cleaning, there will be no stains left on things.
After washing and removing the stain, it is best to dry things on a rope on the balcony or in the open air (it is not recommended to use a battery, because too fast drying can lead to the appearance of divorces again).
What to clean
We briefly list all the means that can be used to remove white stains from black clothes:
- Table salt with added ammonia . This tool is suitable if your clothes are made of cotton fabric or linen . Dissolve one spoonful of salt in warm water, then add one teaspoon of ammonia. You need to wipe the stain with this solution, wait 15 minutes, and then rinse the product or wash it.
- To remove stains from silk products , you can again use ordinary salt. Add one teaspoon to a glass of warm water (the damaged item must be pre-soaked in soapy water for 10 minutes), wipe the pre-moistened stain with this solution, wait another 10 minutes and wash.
- Ordinary household soap is suitable for wool products . It should be well lathered in hot water, thoroughly soap the stains, soak the item for an hour and a half, and then wash.
- Distilled alcohol . It can simply be added when washing products by hand.
- Means for washing dishes . Just soak the spoiled thing in it and leave it for several hours. Most stains, especially those of an oily nature, are easily removed by rinsing.
- Vinegar . It is necessary to wet the contaminated areas with them and leave the damaged thing for the night. Then wash the black clothes in the mode usual for this washing material. Vinegar removes stains well, and also fixes the color on the fabric.
- Lemon juice is an excellent tool for removing white stains from black clothes. Use a cotton swab to apply it. Wet the contaminated area with lemon juice, and then thoroughly wash the clothes using household soap. But this method will work only if the stain is fresh.
But all these recommendations are suitable only if the stain is fresh. But what to do with the old ones? Then you need to act a little differently.
For old stains on black clothes, we recommend the following actions:
- Table salt . It is necessary to moisten it slightly with water and thoroughly rub the mixture into the contaminated areas, leave the thing for 12 hours, then rinse. If you need to remove the stain urgently, soak the clothes for an hour in a solution of table salt, and then rinse thoroughly.
- Distilled alcohol . To remove old white stains from black, you need not just add a few drops of ammonia to the water when washing, but pour the product on the dirt and leave it for half an hour. After the specified time, rinse the thing with soap, if the stain remains, repeat the procedure.
- Vodka . Simply wipe the contaminated areas on the clothes with it, leave the product for 30-40 minutes, and then wash thoroughly.
- A solution of hydrogen peroxide, dishwashing liquid and baking soda . Thoroughly mix all the above-mentioned ingredients in equal parts, apply them to the contaminated areas, leave for several hours, and then wash the item thoroughly.
- Hydrogen peroxide and aspirin . Thoroughly grind 2 aspirin tablets, add a little water, mix everything and apply it on black clothes. Then wait 2-3 hours and rinse the thing, be sure to wipe the contaminated area with hydrogen peroxide and rinse again.
Everything we talked about is easy to do. It is not at all necessary to buy some super-means for cleaning clothes. Everything described is in every house.