Sweat stains on clothes belong to the category of capricious stains, because the moisture released by the sweat glands mixes with the chemical compounds that are part of the deodorants. But a good housewife will always find a solution to remove yellow stains from sweat, resorting to folk methods or using the fruits of the chemical industry.
If we talk about folk remedies for removing sweat stains, then you should pay attention to the following substances.
As it turned out, this universal tool will not only help solve health problems, but also remove yellow sweat stains from clothes. For effective action, you need:
- take several tablets (depending on the area and terms of contamination), pound;
- add water and mix to a mushy mass;
- apply to the contaminated area of clothing for at least 2 hours;
- load into the washing machine.
The convenience of using aspirin is that it is suitable for any tissue, including delicate ones. The acid contained in the tablets affects the pollution, but does not violate the integrity of the fabric.
Another popular, effective means, but it should be used only for white things. To get rid of light-colored clothes from yellow sweat stains, you need:
- dilute hydrogen peroxide with water in a ratio of 1:1,
- without sparing the solution, wet the solutions on the clothes,
- leave the substance on the clothes for a short time (no more than an hour), then wash thoroughly.
On the basis of peroxide, you can prepare a means for removing old sweat stains. For this you need:
- mix 25 ml of peroxide, 2 tsp. soda and 1 tsp. dishwashing liquid,
- apply to yellow spots, lightly rubbing with a brush,
- hold for 1 hour,
- send the clothes to the machine by turning on the standard mode.
One of the most popular means, as it can be found in every home and is suitable for any fabrics. To combat sweat stains, you should:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of salt with a small amount of water and apply to the dirt.
- Let the substance do its work, leaving the thing for 2 hours. After that, throw it in the car.
Has limitations in application. It should be used only for cotton fabrics of white color or light shades. To make a cleaning solution, you need:
- add 1 tbsp. vinegar (6%) in a glass of water (200 ml),
- apply for 30 minutes on sweat marks on clothes,
- load into the washing machine.
On store shelves, you can see many stain removers and bleaches. Modern industry allows each consumer to choose the necessary substance. You just need to follow this rule: everything for removing stains is divided into categories depending on the color of the fabric. If you don’t want to get holes in your clothes, you need to know that:
- agents with active oxygen wash colored things better,
- products containing chlorine and optical components are suitable only for white materials,
- the enzymes in the bleach are completely universal and will wash both colored and white laundry with equal success.
One of the best chemical stain removers is Vanish OXI Action, which, working with oxygen, works great on fresh stains. For effective bleaching, apply a little solution to the working area of the fabric, hold for 20 minutes, then wash.
Ariel washing gel, which contains enzymes, can be called a good tool in the fight for clean shirts. You need to use it in the standard way: apply it to the stain and load the thing into the washing machine, adding a little gel to the powder.
- Do not use hot temperatures when dealing with sweat stains on clothing, as hot water can act as an intensifier for fixing the stain. When setting the mode on the washing machine, stop at the 30 degree mark.
- The use of both folk and professional means on a certain area of the material can lead to the loss of the tone or structure of the fabric in this area, so do not rub hard when applying the working solution to the clothes.
- If there are difficulties with determining the type of fabric, it is better to use universal means. For chemicals, these are oxygen bleaches, and for improvised means, salt.
You can get rid of any clothes from stains, the main thing is to be smart when choosing a cleaning agent. It is also necessary to pay attention to the type of fabric, the color of the material and the term of contamination. With this approach, stains will not stand a chance.